Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fandom Moment: The Super Adaptoid.....


As a life long comics fan, there are many odd characters I have read about, but this villain is one of my all time favorite weird folk. I love the Super Adaptoid. Best fiight ever... Super Adaptoid Versus The Mimic! I figure over a couple of Lunchbreaks to indulge my inner fanboy and do a Super Adaptoid sketch the way I would like to draw him. Cheers....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I like it!!!

Tannertrue said...

There is so much I love about this. The Wasp wings, the bio-tech look of the link between the arm and the hammer, how ALL the major avengers are represented.

Also, I would pay good money for an Adaptoid v. Mimic comic by Tom Perkins.

DJ Zutkovic said...

Man, your rendition of the Super Adaptoid is wicked! Very nice work!

Unknown said...

Oh yeeeah! That's a good one. Well executed.

Justin Rodrigues said...

Thomas this is SO cool! I love it! Also just watched Avengers earth's mightiest heroes and saw your name on the credits. Congrats the show looks great!

Gama Sharma said...

Genies strokes as always. Thomas, can you also redo Wonder Women with a Golden Fiber "Enchanted Rope of Truth" which can coil up like a Golden Shield, straightener like a Golden Spear, or mace or hammer or a whip, she being the master of all ancient weapons the Golden Rope can morph into?

Jay Fabares said...

wow! love the proportions!

Steve Jung said...

Hey Thomas this is great! All your works are amazing!