Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Retro - Frozen Cops...


A little frozen cop ref I did for a Mr. Freeze episode of The Batman...

6 comments:

OHOTNIG (a.k.a. OXOTHUK) said...

This is just awesome, droog)!

RAWLS said...

Great work my friend! Very "cool". I also love yer cosmo heroes!

THEMICO said...

Awesome as usual.Thanks for folowing my blogs.And Big THANKS for inspiration :)

G.Encinas said...

Nice Work!

Attractive Art Community (Big Sam) said...

Dude! Freakin awesome stuff. I want to work in the industry too! could you let me know what you think of some of my animation pieces on my blog! keep in touch man!

Xelu said...

I love cosmo heroes but the villains are fantastics