Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sentai Fan Dorkiness...


At lunch the other day, my comrades and I were greatly enjoying the Sentai greatness of INAZUMAN... Such fine madness... Anyway, I scribbled this out in response to such input. A quick and dirty Sentai Batman.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

COOLIO design!

Brian S. said...

a sentai Batman...seriously, it's like you can see into my dreams lol

PotatoFarmGirl said...

HE IS THE FUTURE!