Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Morning warmup sketch...


Just a morning warmup sketch from an idea I am working on...

7 comments:

The Atari Nation said...

Now thats kick ass Thomas! Very nice work. Is this idea super hero related as it appears?

BKO said...

awesome!! More warm up sketches please!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back in good health again . I know you must have strained yourself lifting that EMMY award home and that these things take time to heal .

Seriously though - cool design . Part of a book /story perhaps ?

And again - congrats my friend , you deserve it .

400lb Ninja said...

HOTNESS Big Tom- I WANT THE ACTION FIGURE NOW!!!!!!!!

Marmax said...

Very cool! I like the effects too!

Shaun Pendergast said...

Love your stuff! So sweet! Keep it up!!!

-Shaun

Dave said...

Tom, I love this drawing. Your blog is a great showcase for your amazing ability.