Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Remembering the "Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot" cartoon...






Here are a few of the images from my work on the "Big Guy and Rusty the Boy Robot" cartoon...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just want to tell you that I loved that cartoon. Do you know if there is or has been any plans to put the series on DVD?

KILLER COCK said...

yeah man. oh my god. i need that cartoon in my life.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Superb work !

Anonymous said...

what is the name of the mutant man-fish looking guy? I dont recall him from the show