Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."

Thomas N. Perkins IV Presents: "IF..."
Hey Folks! I am proud to announce that my new art book “IF…” is now available at www.thomasperkinsart.com/#!shop/zhczs ! via thomasperkinsart.com: “From the mind of Emmy® Award winning artist Thomas N. Perkins IV comes an all new collection of aliens, mythological beasts and bootleg super heroes in "IF…”. This hardcover book has 94 jam-packed pages of eye bending illustrations leaping from every page with a foreword by The Book of Life director Jorge R. Gutierrez.“ Cheers!

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wandering in the night...


One o' my small Heroes making a jaunt in a darkened forest. Another Lunchtime sketch.

8 comments:

The Atari Nation said...

Freakin' adorable!

I see a little Tut' in him

PotatoFarmGirl said...

Ahhhhh......his gold eyes, his red cape. All I can say is "ahhhhhhh!!"

Thomas Perkins said...

I thank ye kindly, kids. :) Cut is tough for me to draw...just felt like giving it a shot now that I have a kid o' my one.

Michael Chang said...

Cool lookin little guy. His feet are pretty sharp too. (pun intended) The sketches are all great.

James Dylan said...

looks like a lot of fun~

aaron said...

the hands of MR. PERKINS were forged in the fires of HELL ... his mind, educated in the TWISTING NETHER of CHAOS! Indeed, he sings the song that rends reason ASUNDER! MR. PERKINS!

<3

Marmax said...

WOw, I really like the design as well as the colors!

David Colman said...

great character...so cute w/evil iconic imagery, well done!